Welcome to Travels France
I’m Stéphanie Langlet, creator of Travels France. If you want to visit France without an organised group but don’t know how to do, this page is for you.
With Travels France, I focus on the best way to discover the South of France and the areas around according to what you love and who you are.
As a regular traveller immersing myself in different cultures, I know the importance for a foreigner to be well prepared for the cultural differences and a way of living that can be opposite to yours while preserving your own needs. That’s what Travels France is all about and my mission is to make your trip easy for you.
Types of Trips Travels France will help you to organise
If you have read my About Me page, you know that I’m more a humanist traveller than a business woman. That’s why I will help you to organise your trip even if you’re not my host. That means:
- A self-organized trip – with free personalised information if you need.
- A lodging in a private flat in my house in the south of Landes, including the information you need before and during your trip.
- A guided tour including the accommodation in the private flat in my house for the south-west part of your trip.
What will you find on Travels France
Apart the main menu where you will find the three kinds of trips I help you with (under Tours), you will find these categories in the blog (the site is under construction):
- Places to visit
- Outdoor activities
- Festivals in France and Spanish basque country
- Best French Food.
- Travel Tips
- Where to stay
Other useful resources I’ve created for you
I’ve dedicated a Pinterest account to Travels France. You will find here a lot of useful tips, infographics and articles on France tourism and culture by other French people and travellers.
On the Facebook page, you will find some updates about the events, my articles, and some photos.
I also recommend you to follow the Instagram account to find some beautiful pics of France and some live updates.
Free resources by email
3 reasons to subscribe to Travels France newsletter:
1. Free guide – you’ll get instant access to the Ultimate Guide to France.
2. No hype – you won’t receive a ton of emails from me, but only useful information to help you to discover France.
3. Free help – as a privileged member of my community, you’ll be able to use my email to ask me for personal information for your next trip. Yes, again I really want you to have an awesome trip in France, even if you don’t travel with me !
Enter you name and email, and you’re on your way.
I guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared.